Saturday, June 16, 2012

got Pico up

Justin and I reset the Pico Station 2 wireless access point in the garage and then spent some time the web UI learnin'. Messaged Matthew for some suggestions and tips. We were getting a signal on inSSIDer. But we figured it out, changing it from Station to Access Point, just as Matthew sent a note. It's all good now. Three WAPs serving hungry RASC members.

Justin thought we should use the same channel. I told him that I thought it otherwise. Neither of us had a lot of experience with this. But as we did more web searches, we came to the conclusion that different, and well separated, channels was better.

No comments: