- don’t make the display mirror-reversed, at least for public use
- note, inside the image, the orientation
- add constellation name(s) (I remembered at the last minute)
- crop overall size, early on (to dramatically reduce file size, speed image software speed, and speed of animation)
- when the apparent motion slows, in the loop, start skipping dates, i.e. go every two weeks, maybe even three (so to unclutter the display); add leader lines?
- add a viewfinder field or a Telrad reticule
- don’t select the background bitmap image when dragging from one frame to another
- don’t forget to regularly back up the file!
- do things in a “batch” order to avoid time loss flicking back and forth between editing modes, i.e. place each node “close” to position; then move each node precisely to position; adjust Bezier curve controls; etc.
- add a copyright inside the image
- add a scale in degrees or minutes or whatever the appropriate scale or add grid markers
Now I should go back and redo the Uranus file.